Anon_Scans

A minor place to collect one /a/non editor's releases
None of this is affiliated with my usual group.
If you are a Translator and have something you'd like to collaborate on something without pressure contact me
gisele_alain at yahoo dot com

Friday, July 15, 2011

WCW Volume 1 RAW

Now that volume 1 of WCW is released, do I dare re-do the tank? The scans are fairly darn good, and I think it may deserve it. Animexis hasn't mentioned anything about  re-releasing it.

 But I still need to complete V1 of Gisele Alain first. And buy/beg for Volume 2.

1 comment:

  1. NO BEGGING OR BUYING ALLOWED!

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J72FB6FI

    No, you didn't get this from me ;) Try poking the same translator for vol 2 tl.

    /me runs back to irc lurking until The Day!

    ReplyDelete