Anon_Scans

A minor place to collect one /a/non editor's releases
None of this is affiliated with my usual group.
If you are a Translator and have something you'd like to collaborate on something without pressure contact me
gisele_alain at yahoo dot com

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gisele Alain Vol 1 and the Fate of Volume 2

The final re-release of V1 with notes, version2 pages and Chapter 1 should be up by tuesday.  whenever I get back in town. Hurray for travel!

My hunt goes on for a Translator for Volume 2. I may be forced to commission a script if my luck doesn't improve. We really really really don't want to rely on my moon-run fu.

3 comments:

  1. You ever try posting the raws on /a/ and just continually begging for translators to pop out the woodwork?

    I mean, it worked damn well for Usagi Drop.

    ReplyDelete